What is another word for architectural ornaments?

Pronunciation: [ˌɑːkɪtˈɛkt͡ʃəɹə͡l ˈɔːnəmənts] (IPA)

When designing a building, architectural ornaments play a crucial role in enhancing its beauty and elegance. Instead of referring to them as ornaments, they can also be called architectural embellishments, decor, adornments, or details. They can be further classified as moldings, sculptures, friezes, pediments, and balustrades. Architectural ornaments have been used for centuries and are indicative of different styles such as Renaissance, Baroque, and Gothic. In modern buildings, contemporary ornaments such as louvers, screens, and sunshades are used. Whatever the type, architectural ornaments are an essential component of any building design, adding character, and visual interest to the structure.

Synonyms for Architectural ornaments:

What are the hypernyms for Architectural ornaments?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

hypergeometric series
A hypergeometric series is a type of mathematical series that has a specific form and is found to be useful in a variety of mathematical applications. There are several synonyms fo...