What is another word for bacillar?
[ bˈasɪlə], [ bˈasɪlə], [ b_ˈa_s_ɪ_l_ə]
Related words: bacillar cytology, bacillar culture, bacillar dermatitis, bacillar erythema, bacillar meningitis
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Bacillar:
adj.• pert (adjective)
n.• Other relevant words: (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
How to use "Bacillar" in context?
1. bacillars are simple, single-celled creatures that are ubiquitous in nature. They can be found in soil, water, and even the air. Bacillars are also one of the simplest forms of life on earth, and play an important role in the ecosystem by feeding on bacteria and other small organisms.
2. Bacillars are tiny, but they can be quite durable. They can survive in tough environments, and they can move quickly. Bacillars can also transmit bacteria and other diseases.
3. Bacillars are important components of the food web.
Homophones for Bacillar:
- beguiler, basilar, book seller, bachelor, basilary, buckler, bicycler, bush lawyer, bee killer, bacillary, bicolor, bugler, bookseller, bicolour.
Word of the Day
- appraise, bargain, beat down, bottom out, bounce back, cap, cheapen, Capping.