[ bˈɔːkə], [ bˈɔːkə], [ b_ˈɔː_k_ə]
Table of Contents
How to use "Baulker" in context?
Baulker, n. a marginal or useless person.
1. One who hangs around the fringes, preferring not to commit fully to either group; someone who is not completely loyal.
2. Someone who frequents the seedy side of town; a troublesome or violent person.
3. One who drools or is overly interested in every detail of whatever they are looking at.
4. A slacker, generally someone who doesn't work or study hard enough.
5. A poor or unsophisticated person.
6. One who is difficult to deal with, often giving others headaches.
Homophones for Baulker:
- black hickory, belshazzar, bluish-grey, blusher, bellyacher, bulghur, bluish-gray, bell jar, Blue Succory, blue-gray, blue-grey, blackish-grey, BLOGGER, black-gray, bulgaria, black caraway, black-grey, blackish-gray, black cherry, bevel square, blazer, ball carrier, beleaguer, bevel gear, bulgur, baby-walker, bleacher, balker, blucher, blocker.
Word of the Day
- intelligently, meditatively, pensively, reflectively, thoughtfully, Contemplatively, fancily, Ponderingly.