What is another word for bollocksed?

Pronunciation: [bˈɒlɒksd] (IPA)

The word "bollocksed" is a British slang term that means "completely messed up or ruined." Some synonyms for this word include "screwed," "screwed up," "in shambles," "in chaos," "in disarray," "in turmoil," "disorganized," "ruined," "destroyed," "wrecked," "damaged," "broken," "kaput," "fouled up," and "botched." These synonyms all convey a sense of something going wrong or being ruined beyond repair. Whether it's a personal situation or a broader circumstance, using alternatives to "bollocksed" can help add variety to your language and express your frustration or disappointment in a more colorful way.

What are the hypernyms for Bollocksed?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome
Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) is a rare cardiac condition, characterized by abnormal electrical pathways in the heart. Individuals with WPW may experience unique symptoms li...