What is another word for bookrest?

Pronunciation: [bˈʊkɹɛst] (IPA)

A bookrest, also known as a book stand or reading stand, is a useful device for holding open books while reading. However, there are other synonyms for the term that may be used interchangeably. For instance, book cradles, book props, or book holders are all alternative names for bookrests. These devices come in various shapes, sizes, materials, and styles, such as wooden, metal, or acrylic, adjustable or fixed, portable or stationary. Whether you're a reader, a student, a librarian, or a book collector, a bookrest, or any of its synonyms, can make your reading experience more comfortable and enjoyable.

Synonyms for Bookrest:

What are the hypernyms for Bookrest?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    Reading support, literature support.

Related words: bookrests, book rest, book stand, book holders, stands, best book stands, standing book holder

Related questions:

  • What is a bookrest?
  • Where can you buy a book rest?
  • How to make a bookrest?
  • What is the best bookstand for reading in bed?
  • What is the best bookstand for reading in bed?
  • Word of the Day

    trump hand
    upper hand, advantage, authority, benefit, break, control, dominance, edge, favor, gain.