What is another word for Claviform?

Pronunciation: [klˈavɪfˌɔːm] (IPA)

Claviform is an adjective that describes a shape that resembles a club or mace. The word claviform is derived from the Latin word "clava," which means club. Some synonyms for the word claviform include club-shaped, mace-shaped, globular, and bulbous. These words can be used to describe shapes that are thicker towards the top and thinner towards the bottom. Claviform is often used to describe the shape of fungi or plant spores, but it can also refer to the shape of other objects such as architectural columns or sculptures. Other related words include baton-shaped, cylindrical, and oblong.

What are the hypernyms for Claviform?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: Claviform, Claviforme

Related questions:

  • what is a claviform?
  • Word of the Day

    trump hand
    upper hand, advantage, authority, benefit, break, control, dominance, edge, favor, gain.