[ dɪsplˈiːzɪŋlɪ], [ dɪsplˈiːzɪŋlɪ], [ d_ɪ_s_p_l_ˈiː_z_ɪ_ŋ_l_ɪ]
Synonyms for Displeasingly:
- Abhorrently ,
- Repugnantly ,
- disagreeably ,
- grotesquely ,
- hideously ,
- odiously ,
- repellently ,
- repulsively ,
- unaesthetically ,
- unattractively ,
- unpleasantly .
Other relevant words:
How to use "Displeasingly" in context?
We all have that friend who can't seem to stop complaining. Whether their gripe is minor or major, it always seems to get under your skin. Here are some of the most displeasingly comments to hear:
1. "Why can't you ?"
2. "You're always !"
3. "This just isn't working out."
4. "I've had it up to here with !"
5. "You should be ashamed of yourself."
6. "I really don't know how you do it.
Word of the Day
- earnings, lucre, net, net income, net profit, profit, win, winnings, profits, Halves.