What is another word for dressing gowns?

Pronunciation: [dɹˈɛsɪŋ ɡˈa͡ʊnz] (IPA)

Dressing gowns, also known as housecoats or bathrobes, are an essential item in any fashionable or comfortable wardrobe. It is a loose, robe-like garment worn over nightwear or regular clothing. The word "dressing gown" has several synonyms, each with its unique twist. For instance, a morning gown is a more elegant, feminine option, whereas a smoking jacket is a formal, tailored garment. A housecoat may be cozy, made of soft cotton, and ideal for lazy mornings at home. A bathrobe is more absorbent and useful for after the shower or bath-time. No matter the synonym, dressing gowns remain a timeless classic worth having in any closet.

Word of the Day

Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome
Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) is a rare cardiac condition, characterized by abnormal electrical pathways in the heart. Individuals with WPW may experience unique symptoms li...