What is another word for dyer?

39 synonyms found


[ dˈa͡ɪə], [ dˈa‍ɪə], [ d_ˈaɪ_ə]

A dyer is a person who specializes in dyeing textiles or fabrics with color. There are many synonyms for the word "dyer" that can be used to describe this profession or occupation, including colorist, a person who adds color to something, or a tinted, someone who changes the color of textiles. Additionally, there is the term tintorero, derived from the Spanish word for dyer, describing a person who dyes or tints fabrics. Another synonym is a color master, indicating a person who is skilled in selecting and combining colors for a particular purpose. These words can all be used interchangeably to describe a person who works with dyes, tints, and colors textiles.

How to use "Dyer" in context?

Dyers are color therapist and they help people to find their own colors and to use colors in their everyday life. For example, they help you to pick the right colors for your clothes.

Word of the Day

dumpy, retrousse, blocky, chubby, podgy, pudgy, pug, retrousse, snub-nosed, squatty.