What is another word for Family Chlamydomonadaceae?
[ fˈamɪli klˈamɪdˌɒmənˌade͡ɪsˌiː], [ fˈamɪli klˈamɪdˌɒmənˌadeɪsˌiː], [ f_ˈa_m_ɪ_l_i k_l_ˈa_m_ɪ_d_ˌɒ_m_ə_n_ˌa_d_eɪ_s_ˌiː]
Table of Contents
Similar words for Family Chlamydomonadaceae:
How to use "Family Chlamydomonadaceae" in context?
Synonyms for Family chlamydomonadaceae:
n.• chlamydomonadaceae (noun)
How to use "Family chlamydomonadaceae" in context?
The Family Chlamydomonadaceae contains 1000+ taxa distributed across ten genera. These genera represent both freshwater and marine species. Most of the taxa are located in Africa, but there are a few representatives from the Americas and Asia. All of the genera are sponges. The Chlamydomonadaceae are distinguished from other sponge families by the presence of flagella on their cells.
The Chlamydomonadaceae are important contributors to freshwater and marine ecosystems. They play an important role in the food web by consuming small prey items.
Word of the Day
- bring to a screeching halt.
- FAMILY CHLAMYDOMONADACEAE synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- FAMILY CHLAMYDOMONADACEAE synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - FAMILY CHLAMYDOMONADACEAE synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of FAMILY CHLAMYDOMONADACEAE
- YourDictionary - another words for FAMILY CHLAMYDOMONADACEAE