What is another word for Flushness?
[ flˈʌʃnəs], [ flˈʌʃnəs], [ f_l_ˈʌ_ʃ_n_ə_s]
Related words: redness in cheeks, flushed cheeks, rosacea, rosacea treatment, rosacea symptoms, rosacea treatment options, what rosacea treatments can I use, can flushness be treated
Table of Contents
Similar words for Flushness:
Synonyms for Flushness:
n.• flatness (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words:
- subject matter,
- birth rate,
- cup of tea,
- old bag,
- traveling bag,
- hot flash,
- travelling bag,
- fertility rate,
- even out,
- heart and soul,
- high life,
How to use "Flushness" in context?
1. The quality or state of being free from liquid or solid waste.
2. The act of flushing (to clear or wash thoroughly) something.
3. The cleaning action of an instrument through which water is forced through its pipe system or other device for cleaning and removal of dirt, scale, and other organic matter.
4. The quality or state of being clean or free from extraneous matter.
5. prompt and complete action or discharge of liquid wastes, effluents, or other pollutant substances.
6. a state of readiness for action.
Word of the Day
- buffet, clout, cuff, duke, mix, scrap, slap, slug, sock, spar.