What is another word for genus convolvulus?

3 synonyms found


[ d͡ʒˈɛnəs kənvˈɒlvjʊləs], [ d‍ʒˈɛnəs kənvˈɒlvjʊləs], [ dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ə_s k_ə_n_v_ˈɒ_l_v_j_ʊ_l_ə_s]

Related words: flower convolvulus, convolvulus plant, convolvulus species, convolvulus for sale, convolvulus varieties

Related questions:

  • How do you spell genus convolvulus?
  • What is the scientific name for genus convolvulus?

    Synonyms for Genus convolvulus:

    How to use "Genus convolvulus" in context?

    Convolvulus, also known as bindweed, is a genus of perennial flowering plants in the morning glory family. The scientific name is derived from the Latin word convolvulus, meaning a roll of fabric. Bindweed is perhaps best known for its bindweed weevil, a tiny black and white insect that lives on the plant and feeds on its leaves.

    Holonyms for Genus convolvulus:

    Hyponym for Genus convolvulus:

    Meronym for Genus convolvulus:

    Word of the Day