What is another word for Icicled?

170 synonyms found


[ ˈa͡ɪsɪkə͡ld], [ ˈa‍ɪsɪkə‍ld], [ ˈaɪ_s_ɪ_k_əl_d]

"Icicled" is a word that refers to the formation of ice in the shape of a long, thin, and pointed object. There are several synonyms that could be used to describe this phenomenon, including "icicle-like," "frosty," "glazed," "frozen," and "crystalline." Each of these words conveys a slightly different nuance, with "icicle-like" bringing to mind the shape of the ice formation, while "frosty" emphasizes its chilly nature. "Glazed" and "crystalline," meanwhile, both suggest a more solid, hard texture to the ice. Regardless of which word is chosen, however, all of these synonyms convey the same fundamental concept of ice forming in a distinctive, striking way.

Related words: icicle iphone case, icicle iphone 7 case, icicle iphone 8 case, icicle iphone x case, icicle iphone 7 plus case, icicle iphone 8 plus case

Related questions:

  • Can icicles kill you?
  • Are icicles poisonous?

    Synonyms for Icicled:

    How to use "Icicled" in context?

    Icicles are formed from carbon dioxide gas transformed from thaws solid water molecules. The gas is turned into a liquid and freezes from the top down. Icicles can be as long as a meter and as thick as a centimeter.

    Word of the Day

    Standstill refers to a momentary pause or point of time where there is no movement or activity happening. There are several synonyms for the word standstill, including halt, stoppa...