What is another word for ink-jet?

Pronunciation: [ˈɪŋkd͡ʒˈɛt] (IPA)

Ink-jet is a term commonly used to refer to a type of printing technology that creates digital images and texts by spraying microscopic droplets of ink onto paper or other printing media. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to describe this technology, including digital printing, drop-on-demand printing, and piezo printing. Digital printing refers to the use of computer-generated images to create printed materials. Drop-on-demand printing describes the technology that only produces ink droplets when required, thus minimizing waste. Piezo printing refers to the use of a piezoelectric material to generate the ink droplets necessary for printing. These synonyms help to describe the many variations of ink-jet printing available.

Synonyms for Ink-jet:

What are the hypernyms for Ink-jet?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Piedmont White Sulphur Springs
Antonyms are words that are opposite in meaning to another word. The term "Piedmont White Sulphur Springs" refers to a resort located in Virginia, known for its luxurious amenities...