What is another word for land agent?

Pronunciation: [lˈand ˈe͡ɪd͡ʒənt] (IPA)

A land agent is someone who acts as an intermediary between landowners and potential buyers or tenants. There are several synonyms for this term, including land agent/surveyor, property consultant, estate agent, and realtor. A land agent/surveyor has a more technical role, responsible for the study and assessment of properties, whereas estate agents and realtors are more focused on the marketing and sale of a property. A property consultant offers advice and guidance on property investments and portfolio management. While the term land agent is most commonly used in the UK, these synonyms are used interchangeably in different countries and regions.

Synonyms for Land agent:

What are the hypernyms for Land agent?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Land agent?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for land agent (as nouns)

Word of the Day

chucker-out, bouncer.