What is another word for land and buildings?

Pronunciation: [lˈand and bˈɪldɪŋz] (IPA)

When it comes to real estate, the term "land and buildings" is commonly used to describe property. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to describe this type of asset. These may include real property, immovable property, realty, and landholdings. Real property is often used in legal documents to describe land, buildings, and other structures that are attached to the land. Immovable property is also used to describe land and buildings that cannot be easily moved, such as a house. Realty is a more general term that can include both land and buildings, while landholdings specifically refers to the ownership of land.

Synonyms for Land and buildings:

What are the hypernyms for Land and buildings?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Hg NO, or mercury nitric oxide, is a chemical compound known for its various applications. It is crucial to identify synonyms to describe this compound more precisely. Some common ...