What is another word for legal document?
[ lˈiːɡə͡l dˈɒkjuːmənt], [ lˈiːɡəl dˈɒkjuːmənt], [ l_ˈiː_ɡ_əl d_ˈɒ_k_j_uː_m_ə_n_t]
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Legal document:
n.• communication (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
How to use "Legal document" in context?
When drafting a legal document, it is important to be clear, concise, and accurate. Follow these tips to help ensure that your document is perfect:
1. Use plain language. Be specific and keep your documents easy to follow.
2. Use headings to help organize your document.
3. Use effective citations. Specify the source of your information and allow others to verify its accuracy.
4. Use good grammar and punctuation. Your readers will appreciate your efforts to improve their reading experience.
5. Do your research. Make sure you are basing your document on legally binding sources.
Word of the Day
- wanted, hurry up, urgent, hurry-up, life and death, top-priority, touch and go, ahead, all-important, arduous.