What is another word for limnos?
[ lˈɪmnə͡ʊz], [ lˈɪmnəʊz], [ l_ˈɪ_m_n_əʊ_z]
Table of Contents
Similar words for limnos:
How to use "limnos" in context?
How to use "Limnos" in context?
1. It is not certain what type of bird the limnos is, but it is believed to be a hatching sea eagle.
2. This is a small, peculiar bird that is endemic to Cyprus.
3. The limnos is a small and slender bird that can be easily mistaken for a chick or a fly.
4. The limnos is brightly coloured with a whitish belly and a black head.
5. It is a shy bird that spends its life perched atop cliffs or in the spindrift of the sea.
Homophones for Limnos:
- leanness, leniency, language, lanchow, lemming, lingo, lanseh, lemnaceae, lanugo, lineage, Lowliness, linz, lyonnaise, lanzhou, lyons, linguica, lungi, loyang, launce, lenience, longish, leeuwenhoek, liomys, lemmus, loaning, Lamna Nasus, lion monkey, Lyonnaise Sauce, linaceae, lemon juice, long, linac, lameness, lunacy, lounge, leymus, lense, limning, limax, lummox, lining, Lillian Gish, luminance, lemniscus, lime juice, lynch, lemnos, long-ago, lunge, lanky, lilongwe, low mass, lank, lammas, Ling Ko, lyonnais, linnaeus, lonas, lens, lamaze, lulling, loins, limosa, ling, luminous, lowness, longwise, lungyi, linux, languish, lionise, lansa, lioness, leaning, lance, line coach, lanius, links, lionize, lange, Lamiaceae, link, Lynx, lanchou, lunch, linage, linkage, longways, lingua, long ago, lennoaceae, launch, lying, leuwenhoek, longyi, low-lying, luoyang, lemon cheese, lallans, luminesce, laying, lung.
Word of the Day