What is another word for lysergic acid diethylamide?
[ la͡ɪsˈɜːd͡ʒɪk ˈasɪd dˈa͡ɪ͡əθɪlˌama͡ɪd], [ laɪsˈɜːdʒɪk ˈasɪd dˈaɪəθɪlˌamaɪd], [ l_aɪ_s_ˈɜː_dʒ_ɪ_k ˈa_s_ɪ_d d_ˈaɪə_θ_ɪ_l_ˌa_m_aɪ_d]
Related words: psychoactive drugs, psychedelic, LSD, hallucinogenic drugs, psychedelic drug
Table of Contents
Similar words for lysergic acid diethylamide:
Synonyms for Lysergic acid diethylamide:
n.• acid (noun)
Other synonyms:• LSD
How to use "Lysergic acid diethylamide" in context?
On October 5, 1947, an unknown chemist synthesized lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD, in a lab at the University of California in Los Angeles. Reports of LSD's hallucinogenic effects first appeared in 1939, but it was not until this synthesis that LSD became widely known and used for recreational purposes. LSD is a strong hallucinogen that can cause people to see and experience things that are not actually there. It has been banned in many countries because of its dangerous effects, including depression, anxiety, and psychosis. However, it is still used illegally to gain an unauthorized intoxicating effect.
Word of the Day
- buffet, clout, cuff, duke, mix, scrap, slap, slug, sock, spar.
- lysergic acid
- Lysergic acid diethylamide
- l c
- l cs
- L Dopa
- L joint
- LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE
- YourDictionary - another words for LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE