What is another word for master in public affairs?

Pronunciation: [mˈastəɹ ɪn pˈʌblɪk ɐfˈe͡əz] (IPA)

There are several synonyms for the term "master in public affairs," which is an academic degree that prepares individuals for careers in public policy, government, and non-profit organizations. Some alternatives terms include a Master of Public Policy (MPP), a Master of Public Administration (MPA), a Master of Political Science (MPS), or a Master of Governance and Public Policy (MGPP). Each of these programs focuses on equipping students with the analytical and leadership skills necessary to address complex societal challenges, including poverty, inequality, environmental degradation, and political instability. While the names of these degrees may differ, their common goal is to empower graduates to make a positive impact on society.

Synonyms for Master in public affairs:

What are the hypernyms for Master in public affairs?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Master in public affairs?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for master in public affairs (as nouns)

Word of the Day

horse barn, stable.