What is another word for microradian?

Pronunciation: [mˌa͡ɪkɹə͡ʊɹˈe͡ɪdi͡ən] (IPA)

Microradian is a unit of angle measurement, equal to one millionth of a radian. It is commonly used in a variety of fields, including astronomy, engineering and physics. There are some synonyms for microradian, which are also used in these fields to measure small angles. Some of the synonyms for the word "microradian" include microarcsecond, microdegree, microsecond of arc, and micro-arcmin. While all of these terms have the same meaning, their usage may vary depending on the context in which they are used. Regardless of which term is used, they all represent very small angles, making them useful tools for precise measurements.

Synonyms for Microradian:

What are the hypernyms for Microradian?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Microradian?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for microradian (as nouns)

What are the holonyms for Microradian?

Holonyms are words that denote a whole whose part is denoted by another word.
  • holonyms for microradian (as nouns)

Word of the Day

Tinian is an island located in the Northern Mariana Islands, known for its natural beauty and rich history. If you're looking for synonyms for the word "Tinian", you could describe...