What is another word for moldboard plow?

Pronunciation: [mˈə͡ʊldbɔːd plˈa͡ʊ] (IPA)

Moldboard plow is a farming tool that is designed to break and turn over soil. However, there are many other synonyms for this tool, including plowshare, plow blade, plow head, moldboard, and plow body. These synonyms refer to different parts of the moldboard plow that work together to create its unique function. The plowshare refers to the cutting edge of the plow that is inserted into the soil, while the plow blade is the part of the tool that holds the plowshare in place. The moldboard is the curved metal plate that guides the soil as it is turned over, and the plow body is the main structure of the tool. Together, these synonyms provide a complete picture of the moldboard plow and its necessary parts.

Synonyms for Moldboard plow:

What are the hypernyms for Moldboard plow?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Moldboard plow?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for moldboard plow (as nouns)

What are the meronyms for Moldboard plow?

Meronyms are words that refer to a part of something, where the whole is denoted by another word.

Word of the Day

hypergeometric series
A hypergeometric series is a type of mathematical series that has a specific form and is found to be useful in a variety of mathematical applications. There are several synonyms fo...