What is another word for Musculus Pectoralis Minor?
[ mˈʌskjʊləs pˌɛktɔːɹˈɑːliz mˈa͡ɪnə], [ mˈʌskjʊləs pˌɛktɔːɹˈɑːliz mˈaɪnə], [ m_ˈʌ_s_k_j_ʊ_l_ə_s p_ˌɛ_k_t_ɔː_ɹ_ˈɑː_l_i_z m_ˈaɪ_n_ə]
Table of Contents
Similar words for Musculus Pectoralis Minor:
How to use "Musculus Pectoralis Minor" in context?
Synonyms for Musculus pectoralis minor:
n.• musculus pectoralis minor (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words:
How to use "Musculus pectoralis minor" in context?
The muscular tissue comprising the pectoralis minor is a small muscle located on the anterior (front) side of the chest. This muscle functions as a stabilizer and depressor of the chest wall and is principally responsible for producing movement of the arms. Injuries to the pectoralis minor can occur from a variety of activities, such as cycling and weightlifting, and may cause chest pain. Treatment for these injuries typically includes rest and analgesics.
Word of the Day
- MUSCULUS PECTORALIS MINOR synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- MUSCULUS PECTORALIS MINOR synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - MUSCULUS PECTORALIS MINOR synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of MUSCULUS PECTORALIS MINOR
- YourDictionary - another words for MUSCULUS PECTORALIS MINOR