What is another word for newspaper stand?

Pronunciation: [njˈuːzpe͡ɪpə stˈand] (IPA)

A newspaper stand is a structure that holds and displays newspapers, magazines, and other types of printed materials. There are several synonyms for the term, each with their unique characteristics. A newsstand is another term for a newspaper stand, typically found on street corners or in public spaces. A magazine rack is a smaller version of a newspaper stand, often found in waiting rooms or offices. A kiosk is a freestanding structure or booth used for displaying and selling newspapers and magazines, often seen in busy public areas like train stations or airports. Lastly, a bookshop or bookstore often has a section for newspapers and magazines, making it another synonym for a newspaper stand.

Synonyms for Newspaper stand:

What are the hypernyms for Newspaper stand?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

hypergeometric series
A hypergeometric series is a type of mathematical series that has a specific form and is found to be useful in a variety of mathematical applications. There are several synonyms fo...