What is another word for nuclear-powered submarine?
[ njˈuːkli͡əpˈa͡ʊəd sˈʌbməɹˌiːn], [ njˈuːkliəpˈaʊəd sˈʌbməɹˌiːn], [ n_j_ˈuː_k_l_iə_p_ˈaʊ_ə_d s_ˈʌ_b_m_ə_ɹ_ˌiː_n]
Related words: nuclear-powered subs, nuclear submarine, nuclear submarine facts, nuclear submarines for sale, nuclear submarines, nuclear submarine wallpaper
Table of Contents
Similar words for nuclear-powered submarine:
Synonyms for Nuclear-powered submarine:
n.• nautilus (noun)
How to use "Nuclear-powered submarine" in context?
The nuclear-powered submarine is one of the most revolutionary and awe inspiring machines ever created. With the ability to operate for months or even years without needing to come to the surface to recharge its batteries, these submarines are a formidable force to be reckoned with.
At its heart, the nuclear-powered submarine is a incredibly complex machine. Its propulsion system is based on the use of nuclear energy to generate power. This power is then used to drive the submarine's propellers.
Despite being a relatively new technology, the nuclear-powered submarine has proved to be a very successful design.
Word of the Day
- enlivener, reformist, refresher, renovator, restorer, Modernizer, Regenerator, Reviver, recharger.
- nuclear-powered ship
- Nuclear-powered submarine
- (nuff) props to someone
- n area
- n occurrence
- n y stock exchange
- NUCLEAR-POWERED SUBMARINE synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- NUCLEAR-POWERED SUBMARINE synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - NUCLEAR-POWERED SUBMARINE synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of NUCLEAR-POWERED SUBMARINE
- YourDictionary - another words for NUCLEAR-POWERED SUBMARINE