What is another word for plaster cast?

52 synonyms found


[ plˈastə kˈast], [ plˈastə kˈast], [ p_l_ˈa_s_t_ə k_ˈa_s_t]

Related words: cast care, cast protector, casting call, casting call for broken arm, arm cast protectors

Related question:

  • What is a plaster cast?

    Synonyms for Plaster cast:

    How to use "Plaster cast" in context?

    There are many types of plaster casts. The simplest is a plaster model of a person or object. You can make a plaster cast of yourself, or make a plaster model of a person or object you want to learn about.

    A plaster cast is made by shaping a lump of plaster of Paris (a type of clay) into the desired form. You then wet the plaster and pour it into the shape of the cast. You then attach the cast to a thin frame or plank and let the plaster dry.

    A plaster cast can be used to make a model of any object.

    Word of the Day

    kangaroo word