What is another word for pull-overs?

94 synonyms found


[ pˈʊlˈə͡ʊvəz], [ pˈʊlˈə‍ʊvəz], [ p_ˈʊ_l_ˈəʊ_v_ə_z]

Pull-overs are a type of garment that is worn to keep warm during cooler weather. Sometimes, the word pull-over can get repetitive, and it is useful to use synonyms that provide variety in content. Some synonyms for pull-overs include sweater, jumper, hoodie, sweatshirt, and pullover sweater. A sweater is a knitted garment typically worn over the upper body. Jumpers are lightweight, sleeveless garments worn over a shirt for an added layer of warmth. Hoodies are typically made of a comfortable cotton blend and come with a hood attached to them. Sweatshirts are like pull-overs but with a fleece material that is warmer and thicker. Finally, a pullover sweater is a type of sweater that is worn by slipping it on over the head, without any buttons or zippers.

How to use "Pull-overs" in context?

Pullovers are a classic item for fall and winter, and for good reason. They're comfortable, stylish, and can be worn in a variety of ways. When choosing a pullover, be sure to consider the type of fabric and the fit.

Word of the Day

she'll be apples