What is another word for razor-backed?

3 synonyms found


[ ɹˈe͡ɪzəbˈakt], [ ɹˈe‍ɪzəbˈakt], [ ɹ_ˈeɪ_z_ə_b_ˈa_k_t]

The term "razor-backed" is often used to describe an animal or object that is characterized by a sharp, spine-like ridge along its back. However, there are several other synonyms that can be used to describe this type of feature. Some alternative terms might include "spiny," "ridged," "crested," "carinate," or "spinose." Each of these words conveys a similar idea of a sharp, raised structure along an animal's back or the edge of an object. Depending on the context, using a different synonym for "razor-backed" could add variety and nuance to your writing, and help you describe this feature in more detail.

Related words: razor-backed hog, razorback hog, razor neck, razorback, razorback hog hunting, razor backed pig, hog hunting, hog hunting with a bow, hog hunting tips

Related questions:

  • What is a razor-backed hog?
  • What is a razorback hog?
  • What is a razor-backed hog called?

    Synonyms for Razor-backed:

    How to use "Razor-backed" in context?


    If there was one type of paper that was epitomized by the word "cheap", it would be the razor-backed paper. These papers are made from low-quality wood pulp and typically have a low quality surface. The paper is also tapered at one end, making it easy for the blade of a razor to cut through it. razor-backed papers were typically used for writing and were in short supply in the 18th century. They were inexpensive and were used to produce bills, receipts, legal documents, and other important papers.

    Word of the Day

    dumpy, retrousse, blocky, chubby, podgy, pudgy, pug, retrousse, snub-nosed, squatty.