[ ɹˈiːdəblɪ], [ ɹˈiːdəblɪ], [ ɹ_ˈiː_d_ə_b_l_ɪ]
Related words: readably alternative, readably pdf reader, readably alternative mac, readably android app, readably iphone app, readably computer, adobe reader alternative
Synonyms for Readably:
Other relevant words:
How to use "Readably" in context?
Reading is not just about absorbing text, but understanding it as well. To be readable, text must be easy to follow, with to-the-point information and clear grammar. The following tips can help make your text easier to read:
1. Use short, concise sentences.
2. Use simpler words where possible.
3. Use consistent grammar and punctuation.
4. Use headings to organize your text.
5. Use bullets to indicate key points.
6. Avoid using jargon or complex concepts.
7. Use active voice to show emphasis.
8. Use contractions sparingly.
Word of the Day
- sortie, Storming.