[ ɹˌə͡ʊntd͡ʒənˈɒmətɹi], [ ɹˌəʊntdʒənˈɒmətɹi], [ ɹ_ˌəʊ_n_t_dʒ_ə_n_ˈɒ_m_ə_t_ɹ_i]
Related words: medical roentgenometry, medical roentgen, roentgen ray, roentgen tomography, roentgen kappa
How to use "Roentgenometry" in context?
1. roentgenometry is the use of X-rays in the health sciences to measure body structures and to diagnose diseases.
2. Roentgenograms are often used to visualize anatomical structures in the body.
3. Roentgenometry can be used to quantify the size, shape, and location of body structures.
4. Roentgenometry is an important diagnostic tool for a variety of medical conditions, including cancer, arthritis, and heart disease.
5. Roentgenometry can also be used to measure the quality of tissue and to monitor the healing process.
Word of the Day