What is another word for rumple?

483 synonyms found


[ ɹˈʌmpə͡l], [ ɹˈʌmpə‍l], [ ɹ_ˈʌ_m_p_əl]

Rumple is a word that we use to describe an object that has been twisted, folded, or wrinkled. This word can be used to describe clothing, bedding, or paper. However, there are many other words that can be used to describe the same thing. Instead of saying rumple, you could use words like crease, fold, crumple, wrinkle, or even compress. These words all have the same meaning, but they each have their own unique connotations. By using a synonym for rumple, you can make your writing more interesting and varied, and avoid using the same word over and over again.

Synonyms for Rumple:

How to use "Rumple" in context?

Rumple is a mobile app that connects parents and kids to create playdates and improve communication. Rumple users can choose from a variety of activities, like movie night, nature exploring, or baking cookies, to set up a play date. Parents can also post notes for the kids, and kids can comment anonymously.

Word of the Day

A pouter-pigeon is a unique and captivating bird breed that is known for its distinctive appearance. However, there are also various synonyms used to describe this fantastic creatu...