What is another word for scrappage?
20 synonyms found
[ skɹˈapɪd͡ʒ], [ skɹˈapɪdʒ], [ s_k_ɹ_ˈa_p_ɪ_dʒ]
"Scrappage" is a term used to refer to the process of disposing of outdated or unusable things, usually vehicles, by exchanging them for a new one. There are several synonyms for this word that can be used to describe this process. These words include "retirement," "decommissioning," "disposal," "recycling," "junking," and "scrapping." Similarly, different industries use different words to describe this process, such as "trade-in" in the automobile industry. The use of these synonyms is useful in creating more interesting and varied text when describing the process of disposing of older or ineffective equipment, products, or vehicles.
Related words: scrap metal, recycling scrap metal
What is scrappage?
Scrap metal prices?
Scrap metal prices per pound?
Scrap metal prices australia?
Scrap metal prices uk?
Scrap metal prices per kg?
Synonyms for Scrappage:
Other relevant words:
- scrap heap,
- waste product.
How to use "Scrappage" in context?
1. "scrappage" is the act of salvaging materials or objects that would otherwise be discarded. It is a form of recycling.
2. Scrappage can be used to reduce the waste stream and help improve the efficiency of a manufacturing process.
3. Scrappage can also be used to create new products or materials from old ones.
4. The quality of scavenged materials can vary, but it is important to take into account the qualities of the products being made as well.
5. Scrappage can be a valuable tool in reducing waste and improving the quality of products.