What is another word for search and destroy mission?
[ sˈɜːt͡ʃ and dɪstɹˈɔ͡ɪ mˈɪʃən], [ sˈɜːtʃ and dɪstɹˈɔɪ mˈɪʃən], [ s_ˈɜː_tʃ a_n_d d_ɪ_s_t_ɹ_ˈɔɪ m_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n]
Table of Contents
Similar words for search and destroy mission:
How to use "search and destroy mission" in context?
Synonyms for Search and destroy mission:
n.• act (noun)
How to use "Search and destroy mission" in context?
Red versus Blue employed a new form of asymmetrical warfare known as search and destroy, which became the staple of Western military operations. The missions were carried out in hostile territory where the hallmark of success or failure was to kill or capture the enemy as quickly as possible.
Word of the Day
- search and destroy
- Search and destroy mission
- 's Gravenhage
- (somewhere) in the middle
- s & l
- s & ls
- SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION
- YourDictionary - another words for SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION