[ juːnˈa͡ɪtɪd stˈe͡ɪts ɒv ɐmˈɛɹɪkə], [ juːnˈaɪtɪd stˈeɪts ɒv ɐmˈɛɹɪkə], [ j_uː_n_ˈaɪ_t_ɪ_d s_t_ˈeɪ_t_s ɒ_v ɐ_m_ˈɛ_ɹ_ɪ_k_ə]
Related words: United States country, US America, United States map, United States of America country, United States of America state, United States of America capital, United States visa
Synonyms for United states of america:
- us .
- usa .
Other relevant words:
- Supremacy clause ,
- army ,
- u. s. army ,
- u.s. government ,
- united states army ,
- united states government ,
- us army .
How to use "United states of america" in context?
The United States Of America is a federal republic comprising 50 states, one territory and several federal districts. The country's population is nearly uniform: all residents are citizens, regardless of race or ethnicity. The United States of America is a land mass of over 324,000 square miles, with a relatively small population of about 323 million individuals. The country has a wide variety of terrain, climate, ethno-cultural backgrounds, and geographical features. The United States of America is the world's oldest federal republic, having been founded on July 4, 1776, by the Declaration of Independence.
Word of the Day
- Standstill refers to a momentary pause or point of time where there is no movement or activity happening. There are several synonyms for the word standstill, including halt, stoppa...
- United States Military Academy
- United States Mint
- United States National Library of Medicine
- United States Naval Academy
- united states navy
- United states of america
- United States Post Office
- United States Postal Inspection Service
- United States Postal Service
- United States President
- United States Public Health Service