What is another word for vacuum gage?

4 synonyms found


[ vˈakjuːm ɡˈe͡ɪd͡ʒ], [ vˈakjuːm ɡˈe‍ɪd‍ʒ], [ v_ˈa_k_j_uː_m ɡ_ˈeɪ_dʒ]

A vacuum gauge is a tool used to measure the amount of pressure within a sealed system. In technical terms, it is also known as a vacuum meter, vacuum pressure gauge, or vacuum manometer. These are all different synonyms for the same device used to measure vacuum levels. In industrial settings, it may also be called a vacuum sensor or a vacuum transmitter. Another name for a vacuum gauge used in the automotive industry is a manifold gauge. Ultimately, regardless of the name, the purpose of a vacuum gauge remains the same: to measure pressure levels in a sealed container or system.

Synonyms for Vacuum gage:

How to use "Vacuum gage" in context?

The vacuum gage is an essential tool for both technicians and hobbyists. It is primarily used to measure vacuum levels in various parts of an engine or machine. It is also popular as a test equipment for many industrial and automotive applications.

Word of the Day

bound bailiff.