What is another word for weapons of mass destruction?
[ wˈɛpənz ɒv mˈas dɪstɹˈʌkʃən], [ wˈɛpənz ɒv mˈas dɪstɹˈʌkʃən], [ w_ˈɛ_p_ə_n_z ɒ_v m_ˈa_s d_ɪ_s_t_ɹ_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n]
Related words: weapon of mass destruction, nuclear weapons, wmds, nuclear power, nuclear weapon, weapons of mass destruction definition, weapons of mass destruction weapons list
Table of Contents
Similar words for weapons of mass destruction:
Synonyms for Weapons of mass destruction:
n.• military weapons (noun)
How to use "Weapons of mass destruction" in context?
Weapons of mass destruction, or WMDs, refer to any device or weapon that can destroy a large number of people or produce widespread damage. Weapons of mass destruction can range from small improvised explosive devices (IEDs), to large chemical and nuclear weapons.
WMDs have been used in war throughout history, and continue to be a threat to global security. They can be used to attacks civilian targets, to cause genocide, or to disrupt international peace and security.
There are a range of different WMDs, and they can be militarized or terrorist-related.
Word of the Day
- weapons carrier
- weapons emplacement
- weapons free
- weapons hold
- weapons mass destruction
- Weapons of mass destruction
- (with) your heart in your mouth
- w c
- w c s
- w chromosome
- WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
- YourDictionary - another words for WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION