What is another word for british cabinets?

Pronunciation: [bɹˈɪtɪʃ kˈabɪnəts] (IPA)

British cabinets are a term used to refer to a group of people who are responsible for the governance of the United Kingdom. It is a term that has been used for centuries, and therefore, it is not surprising that many synonyms exist for it. Some of the common synonyms for British cabinets include UK government, the British administration, the Westminster government, and the British executive. Other synonyms for British cabinets can also include Her Majesty's government, Whitehall, and the Civil Service. These synonyms are all regularly used interchangeably with British cabinets, especially in political discussions and news reports.

Synonyms for British cabinets:

What are the hypernyms for British cabinets?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

chucker-out, bouncer.