What is another word for comb over?

Pronunciation: [kˈə͡ʊm ˈə͡ʊvə] (IPA)

A "comb over" is traditionally known as a hairstyle for men with thinning hair, where the remaining hair is grown long and then combed over the bald spot. However, there are several synonyms for this term, such as "combover," "overcomb," and "hair sweep." Other phrases used to describe this style include "shower cap," "rug," and "toupee lite." Interestingly, there are also cultural and regional variations in terminology, with some countries referring to the style as a "raincoat" or "umbrella." Despite these different terms, the comb over remains a popular hairstyle choice for men with thinning hair in many parts of the world.

Synonyms for Comb over:

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Comb over?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Idpm Inf Manage stands for Identity and Access Management, which is all about managing digital identities and ensuring secure access to resources. Antonyms for this term can consis...