[ dˌɛməkɹˈatɪk ɹɪpˈʌblɪk ɒvðə kˈɒŋɡə͡ʊ], [ dˌɛməkɹˈatɪk ɹɪpˈʌblɪk ɒvðə kˈɒŋɡəʊ], [ d_ˌɛ_m_ə_k_ɹ_ˈa_t_ɪ_k ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈʌ_b_l_ɪ_k ɒ_v_ð_ə k_ˈɒ_ŋ_ɡ_əʊ]
How to use "Democratic republic of the congo" in context?
Almost one in four people in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) are living in extreme poverty, according to the latest report from the World Bank. The lack of basic goods and services, including clean water, health care, and education, has severe consequences for the people of the DRC.
"The Democratic Republic of Congo, a country of 81 million people, has been struggling to overcome the legacy of years of conflict, insecurity, and mismanagement," said Neveen Radjou, the World Bank's Country Director for the DRC.
Word of the Day
- earnings, lucre, net, net income, net profit, profit, win, winnings, profits, Halves.
- democratic peace theory
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- democratic peoples republic of korea
- democratic republic
- Democratic Republic Of Sao Tome and Principe
- Democratic republic of the congo
- democratic school
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- democratic state
- democratic states
- democratic-republican party