What is another word for electrical noise?

Pronunciation: [ɪlˈɛktɹɪkə͡l nˈɔ͡ɪz] (IPA)

"Electrical noise" is a common term used to describe unwanted electrical disturbances that interfere with electronic signals. Synonyms for this term include "electromagnetic interference" or EMI, "radio frequency interference" or RFI, and "signal distortion." Other terms that can be used to describe electrical noise include "crosstalk," "ground loop," and "intermodulation distortion." These different types of electrical noise can be caused by a variety of sources, such as motors, radio waves, and electrical appliances. It is important for engineers and technicians to be aware of these different types of electrical noise in order to properly mitigate their effects and maintain the integrity of electronic systems.

Synonyms for Electrical noise:

What are the hypernyms for Electrical noise?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    electromagnetic interference, signal interference, electrical interference.

Word of the Day

Tinian is an island located in the Northern Mariana Islands, known for its natural beauty and rich history. If you're looking for synonyms for the word "Tinian", you could describe...