What is another word for equispaced?

Pronunciation: [ˌiːkwɪspˈe͡ɪst] (IPA)

Equispaced is a term that is used to describe equal distance or spacing between two objects, points, or intervals. There are several synonyms that can be used to describe this term, including evenly spaced, equidistant, uniform spacing, and equal intervals. These synonyms are commonly used in the field of mathematics or science where precision and accuracy are vital. In design or visual art, artists might refer to equispaced object placement when creating a composition. Overall, these synonyms can be applied to many different disciplines where spacing plays a crucial role in achieving balance and symmetry.

Synonyms for Equispaced:

What are the hypernyms for Equispaced?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: equidistant, equidistance, equidistant line, equidistant points

Similar questions:

  • How do you find the equidistant point?
  • How to find the equidistant point?
  • What is the equidistant point?
  • Where is the equidistant point?
  • Word of the Day

    The word "sourceable" means capable of being sourced, obtainable or found. The antonyms of this word are words that refer to something that cannot be sourced, found or obtained. Th...