What is another word for Guttiform?

Pronunciation: [ɡˈʌtɪfˌɔːm] (IPA)

"Guttiform" is a somewhat uncommon and specific word that describes something shaped like a drop or a teardrop. However, there are many synonyms that can be used instead depending on the context and intended meaning. Some synonyms for "guttiform" might include "tear-shaped," "drop-shaped," "ovoid," "elliptical," "oblong," "prolate," "bullet-shaped," "spindle-shaped," "tapered," "conical," "rounded," or "pear-shaped." All of these words describe something that is similar in shape to a drop or a teardrop, making them useful alternatives when trying to convey that specific idea. Choosing the right synonym will depend on the intended tone and context of the sentence.

Synonyms for Guttiform:

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Guttiform?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

chucker-out, bouncer.