What is another word for H-shaped?

Pronunciation: [ˈe͡ɪt͡ʃʃˈe͡ɪpt] (IPA)

When it comes to describing the characteristic shape of the letter 'H', there are various synonyms that capture its essence. One such word is "biform", which suggests a form composed of two distinct parts or elements. Alternatively, one might use the term "double-barred" to depict the H-shaped figure, emphasizing the two parallel bars that intersect vertically. "Cross-shaped" serves as another apt synonym, emphasizing the similarities between the H-symbol and a simple cross. The word "bisected" could also be employed, highlighting the division of the shape into two equal parts. Regardless of which synonym is chosen, the overarching idea remains constant - the H-shaped figure is an amalgamation of two parallel lines intersected by a perpendicular line.