What is another word for ink jet printer?

Pronunciation: [ˈɪŋk d͡ʒˈɛt pɹˈɪntə] (IPA)

An ink jet printer is a type of printer that sprays droplets of ink onto paper to create text or images. Some synonyms for ink jet printers might include color printers, photo printers, or high-resolution printers. These printers are often used in professional or personal settings to create vibrant, high-quality documents or photographs. Ink jet printers are also known for their versatility, as they can be used to print on a variety of surfaces, from glossy photo paper to textured art paper. Whether you're printing photographs, business documents, or creative projects, an ink jet printer is an excellent choice for achieving high-quality, vibrant results.

What are the hypernyms for Ink jet printer?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

The term "getupandgo" refers to an individual's innate motivation to take action and accomplish goals. Its antonyms can be used to describe a person who lacks motivation or is gene...