What is another word for inter-group communication?
[ ɪntˈɜːɡɹˈuːp kəmjˌuːnɪkˈe͡ɪʃən], [ ɪntˈɜːɡɹˈuːp kəmjˌuːnɪkˈeɪʃən], [ ɪ_n_t_ˈɜː_ɡ_ɹ_ˈuː_p k_ə_m_j_ˌuː_n_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]
Table of Contents
Similar words for inter-group communication:
How to use "inter-group communication" in context?
Synonyms for Inter-group communication:
n.• communication (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words:
How to use "Inter-group communication" in context?
Inter-group communication is the process of exchanging information, ideas, and feelings with others in a group. It is a key part of social bonding and can help groups work more effectively together.
Inter-group communication can help groups work better together by enhancing communication within the group and between the group and the outside world.communication within the group can be improved by creating a sense of community, by providing members with opportunities to discuss their feelings and by encouraging members to share their opinions.
Additionally, inter-group communication can help groups achieve common goals by building solidarity amongst group members.
Word of the Day
- ace, base hit, bourgeon, burgeon forth, circuit, constitute, duty tour, embed, engraft, enlistment.
- INTER-GROUP COMMUNICATION synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- INTER-GROUP COMMUNICATION synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - INTER-GROUP COMMUNICATION synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of INTER-GROUP COMMUNICATION
- YourDictionary - another words for INTER-GROUP COMMUNICATION