What is another word for laisser passers?

19 synonyms found


[ lˈe͡ɪɪsə pˈasəz], [ lˈe‍ɪɪsə pˈasəz], [ l_ˈeɪ_ɪ_s_ə p_ˈa_s_ə_z]

"Laisser-passers" is a French term that refers to a document that allows permission to pass through a certain area or country. This document is also known as a travel pass or a transit visa. There are several synonyms for "laisser-passers" such as transit permit, travel permit, entry permit, and clearance certificate. These documents are essential for travelers who need to pass through a specific country or territory. In some cases, "laisser-passers" are also required for refugees or asylum seekers who are seeking temporary protection in a foreign country. Whatever the reason may be, having the proper documentation is crucial for a safe and smooth journey.

What are the hypernyms for Laisser passers?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

bundle away
reposit, salt away, hive away, lay in, put in, stack away, stash away, store.