What is another word for monozygous?

Pronunciation: [mˌɒnə͡ʊzˈɪɡəs] (IPA)

Monozygous refers to the condition in which a twin pair is formed from a single fertilized egg. It is a term that is commonly used in genetics and biology. However, there are a number of other terms that can be used to describe this condition. These include identical, uniovular, monozygote, uniparous, and monovular. Despite the different terms, they all describe the same biology and genetics, referring to twins that share the same DNA and are formed from the same fertilized egg. Understanding different synonyms of monozygous can help improve communication in scientific circles and increase knowledge of genetics and biology.

What are the hypernyms for Monozygous?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

parakeet, paraquet, paroquet, parrakeet, parroket, parrot, parrot, parakeet, paraquet, paroquet.