What is another word for object-oriented programming language?
[ ˈɒbd͡ʒɛktˈɔːɹi͡əntɪd pɹˈə͡ʊɡɹamɪŋ lˈaŋɡwɪd͡ʒ], [ ˈɒbdʒɛktˈɔːɹiəntɪd pɹˈəʊɡɹamɪŋ lˈaŋɡwɪdʒ], [ ˈɒ_b_dʒ_ɛ_k_t_ˈɔː_ɹ_iə_n_t_ɪ_d p_ɹ_ˈəʊ_ɡ_ɹ_a_m_ɪ_ŋ l_ˈa_ŋ_ɡ_w_ɪ_dʒ]
Table of Contents
Similar words for object-oriented programming language:
How to use "object-oriented programming language" in context?
Synonyms for Object-oriented programming language:
n.• object-oriented programing language (noun)
How to use "Object-oriented programming language" in context?
Modern object-oriented programming languages favor abstraction over detail in the name of efficiency and readability. When you create an object in an object-oriented programming language, you're creating a piece of abstract information that represents something in the real world. This abstraction can then be used to structure your code in a way that is more manageable and efficient.
Perhaps the most famous object-oriented language is Java, which has been used to create hundreds of successful software projects. Java is a popular language for the desktop and the web, and it's also been used in automotive and medical software. Other great object-oriented programming languages include C++ and Python.
Word of the Day
- appraise, bargain, beat down, bottom out, bounce back, cap, cheapen, Capping.
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- YourDictionary - another words for OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE