What is another word for retiring persons?

Pronunciation: [ɹɪtˈa͡ɪ͡əɹɪŋ pˈɜːsənz] (IPA)

"Retiring persons" is a common term used to describe individuals who are transitioning from employment to retirement. However, there are several other synonyms that could be used to describe these individuals. Some possible options include "senior citizens," "older adults," "retirees," "golden agers," "elders," "pensioners," "gray-haired," and "veterans." These synonyms not only provide a wider variety of options to describe retiring persons, but they can also be used to convey different connotations or nuances depending on context. Regardless of the term used, it's important to recognize and value the contributions and experiences of those who are entering the next stage of their lives.

Synonyms for Retiring persons:

What are the hypernyms for Retiring persons?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

trump hand
upper hand, advantage, authority, benefit, break, control, dominance, edge, favor, gain.