What is another word for Roederers ecchymosess obliquity?

Pronunciation: [ɹˈə͡ʊdəɹəz ˈɛkɪmˌə͡ʊsɛs əblˈɪkwɪti] (IPA)

There seems to be an error in the word provided as "Roederers ecchymosess obliquity" does not make any sense and cannot be found in any credible source. However, I can suggest some synonyms for the word "obliquity". Obliquity refers to the state of being inclined or inclined in an oblique or indirect manner. Some synonyms for obliquity include slant, tilt, inclination, leaning, angle, slope, deviation, or divergence. These words describe a similar concept of not being straight or perpendicular and can be used interchangeably depending on the context.